Monday, September 16, 2013

Top 3 reasons to Shop Small®


 
1) Quality advice from passionate pampering patisserie enthusiast.
The reason I own this business is because I'm passionate about what I do. This is what I know best, and with my expertise, I can help you make an informed purchase decision.


 
2) I'm helping my community grow.
 What you spend with me will ultimately go back to supporting my community. According to the Oce of Advocacy of the U.S. Small Business Administration, small businesses drive the U.S. economy by providing jobs for over half of the nation's private workforce
Reference: http://web.sba.gov/faqs/faqIndexAll.cfm?areaid=24



3) My customers are important to me.
With your support, I'm able to continue doing what I love while giving you the customer service you deserve.


Many wonderful treasures can be found in the smallest of places.  Who doesn't love to find a shiny new penny behind the sofa every now and then?  I personally look for that small shop in the corner to sit and read, or have my fave cuppa.  Plus, the shop owner knows me.  I never have to utter a word to get what I am looking for.

Isn't it nice to have that?





No comments:

Post a Comment